Friday, December 23, 2005

great Christmas music

I'm looking forward to the brodcast of the Festival of Nine Lessons and Carols tomorrow. I started listening to it last Christmas. It's one of the few things that gets in the Christmas spirit with the overloading and commercialization we have in our culture now. I saw a piece on the Newshour yesterday which summed it up beautifully. The brodcast for the Festival comes on tomorrow at noon if you're in the Tampa area. Or you can listen to it online or find when it's on your local npr station. I'm going to try to record it with my computer, so if you miss it and want to hear it, ask me later.

Oh, and don't forget Sufjan's stuff as well.

1 Comments:

At 12/24/2005 4:17 PM, Blogger gtdmouse said...

I've recorded the whole thing. Email me if you want it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home